Today in this post, I’m going to share with you a step by step guide How to transfer money from Paypal to Payoneer which is 100% working & I have personally withdrawn & linked my PayPal account with Payoneer and I’ll show you how you can do that as well.
I believe you have a PayPal and Payoneer account that’s why you’re reading this guide. If you don’t, head here to learn learn how to open a Payoneer account in Nigeria and read how to open a PayPal account that send and receive money in Nigeria though this link.
If you’re the PayPal & Payoneer user then you might have a few questions such as:
- Can Payoneer be linked to Paypal?
- Can I transfer money from PayPal to Payoneer?
- Can I get Paypal MasterCard or ATM Debit Card for my Paypal account? etc
So we’ll be learning in this post all about the questions you might have and also we’ll guide you practically how you can transfer funds from your PayPal account to Payoneer in just a few steps.
But before we go & start with the step by step process, make sure you have Payoneer Account or apply for Payoneer today with a Free $35 Sign UP Bonus and also make sure you have an available balance in your Paypal account for withdrawal.
Once you have everything done, now let’s proceed.
What's in this guide?
How to Transfer Money from Paypal to Payoneer?
In this part, I’m just going to guide you quickly however below you can read our step-by-step detailed guide on this process with screenshots.
Follow these quick steps to transfer money from Paypal to Payoneer.
- First, log into your Paypal account and go to the “Payments” menu.
- Under the “Bank” section, click on “Link a new bank”.
- Enter here your Payoneer “Routing & Account Number” and then click on “Agree & Link” to link your Payoneer account with Paypal.. (You can find Routing & Account number in the “Global Payment Service” section of your Payoneer account).
- Now Paypal will send you two different payment amounts to your Payoneer account just to confirm.
- At last, enter the amounts sent by Paypal in the PayPal confirmational page and you’ll be able to link your PayPal account with Payoneer and then you’ll be able to transfer money from PayPal to Payoneer.
I hope this quick guide might help you. Still, if you have any issue or need more practical help then follow these steps.
Details Guide On How To Send Money From PayPal To Payoneer
Step 1: Log into your PayPal account. (Make sure you have available funds in your PayPal account.)
Step 2: Click on the Payments menu to go to the Payments section.
Step 3: Under the Bank section, Click on Link a Bank.
Step 4: At this step, leave the Checking option by default and then copy-paste the Routing & Account Number from the Global Payment Service of your Payoneer Account (Usually from the US currency section) in these fields.
Step 5: Once you have entered the Routing Number & Account Number from Payoneer, just click on Agree & Link to link your Payoneer account with PayPal and then PayPal will send you two payments and all you need to do is just log into your Payoneer account and enter the transferred payment amounts in the PayPal verification box to confirm and link your accounts successfully.
Once your PayPal account is linked with Payoneer and confirmed, you’ll be able to transfer money from PayPal to Payoneer like I have transferred myself.
By following the above steps, you’ll be able to transfer & withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your Payoneer account and in case you have any questions regarding this guide then don’t forget to leave your comments below and hopefully, I’ll be helping you out.