“Tell me the facts and I’ll learn. Tell me the truth and I’ll believe. But tell me a story and it will live in the heart forever.” – Native American Proverb”
Do You Want to Write for Us?
If you want to contribute articles to AidTheStudent community or you have a story to tell or awesome piece of advice to share, then we will be glad to read from you. We can work together to help you build your brand, extend to a new audience base and provide lots of value to the world which will, in turn, create the needed impact.
Our topics focus on Life Hacks, Entrepreneurship, Business, Motivational and inspirational saying. Our target audience is those willing to create impact by doing the impossible and turning their passions into profits.
Want to join us? First, consider the following before writing for us…
- Posts should provide quality, be insightful, thought-provoking, actionable advice. Top articles include personal stories, case studies, and data.
- Posts must be 100% original and have not been posted elsewhere either on the web or printed form or spun using article spinners. Please adhere strictly to copyright rules. Your posts must pass Copyscape
- Our vision is to make this blog a one-stop site for entrepreneurs and a source of inspiration. Hence, we do not accept poorly written posts, posts with unstructured English, posts not related to our core essence, and Posts full of links to your personal sites
- Posts should be at least 800 words, ensure to detail about your subject, write in a clear and list post format, and should provide value to readers.
- Posts should have an attention-grabbing headline that tells readers what the post is clearly going to cover. It should have headings and sub-headings throughout the post that break it up into sections
- Posts should be kept clean and simple. No foul language, unpolished humor or controversial remarks that relate to politics, religion or anything that could easily upset people.
- You can write a 2-3 line bio which includes a hyperlink back to your blog, website, social media platforms, etc. Kindly keep links to your website and profile in your bio. Personal Links in the body of the article will be removed.
- Posts must be for one of the below categories:
- Life Hacks – Articles about how to be successful, habits of successful people, tips for being productive, inspiring quotes, High Performance (Habits, Mindset, Goals, and Productivity), etc.
- Make Money – money making tips and guides to cashing in online and offline.
- Save Money – Articles on student money saving
- Student Banking – Learning to budget as a student is essential for survival!
- Student Finance – ATS has campaigned for fairer student finance since 2007, and whilst the cost of university continues to rise, our guides will help you make sense of everything from tricky interest rates to repayments.
- Entrepreneurship – Articles about starting a business, business tips, Career advice, finances, business management, outsourcing, scaling up, managing employees, growth hacking, etc.
- Business planning and Ideas – Articles about how to write business plans, how to start a business, how to generate business ideas, how to get funding for business startups, and business opportunities, etc.
- How to Do-It-Yourself – Articles about how to write better, How to write business plans, business proposals, and profiles, how to start a certain trade, etc.
If you want your photo included in your post, please ensure your photo is linked to your email at gravatar.com. In-depth, structured and actionable epic posts will be prioritized highly.
How to Submit?
- Submit your article to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word format.
- Your post(s) will be acknowledged, reviewed and comments send back
- Only post(s) that comply with the stated guidelines will be published.
How to structure your posts?
Posts should provide a clear takeaway or learn for readers. Please use headings, sub-headings, bullets or lists to help structure your writing and make it easier for the reader.
Most importantly, please ensure your writing is honest, researched and adds value to our community. Remember:
“The role of the storyteller is to awaken the storyteller in others.” - Jack Zipes