FREE Download – OneDrive
Creator – Jonas Schmedtmann
Sales Price: $180
4.6 (77,074 ratings)
325,038 students enrolled
What you’ll learn
- Code 3 beautiful real-world apps with both ES5 and ES6+ (no boring toy apps here)
- Complex features like the ‘this’ keyword, function constructors, prototypal inheritance, first-class functions, closures
- What’s new in ES6: arrow functions, classes, default and rest parameters, etc.
- Practice your new skills with coding challenges (solutions included)
- Get friendly and fast support in the course Q&A
- Downloadable lectures, code and design assets for all projects
- No coding experience is necessary to take this course! I take you from beginner to expert!
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux. We will set up your text editor the course.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but not a must! The course includes a 5-minutes HTML and CSS crash course.
Do you want to learn the number #1 programming language that powers the internet?
If your answer is a big YES… Then this is exactly the course you are looking for!
So what is the course about?
To achieve our goal together, the course contains coding sessions, coding challenges, theory lectures, real-world projects and a final course exam.
This course is different because it’s not just about writing code, it’s also about how and why code works the way it does. Because it’s the perfect mix between theory and practice. Because it focuses not only on small coding examples, but also on real-world projects and use cases.
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
• We are going to code 3 beautiful real-world apps to apply our knowledge and learn new concepts (I provide the starter HTML and CSS code for these projects).
• Learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions, how to create data privacy and encapsulation, and why that’s so important.
Let’s now find out if this course is for you. It’s a perfect fit if…
Student #3: You are interested in using popular libraries/frameworks like React, Angular or Node.js.
Now it’s your turn to decide. This is what you get:
• Lifetime access to HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want.
• English closed captions (not the auto-generated ones provided by Udemy).
• All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
• Downloadable starter code and final code for each section.
• Free helpful support in the course Q&A when you have questions or get stuck.
• Multiple coding challenges to practice your new skills (solutions included).
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you’re interested in using popular libraries/frameworks like React, Angular or Node.
I acquired this for a huge sum of $180 and am giving it to you guys for free not to encourage privacy but i know how hard the economy is on student. Please if you have the money to purchase it, Please do so by going to the sales page download link i’ll be giving below this post to encourage the author.
If link is dead or was taken down, message me on messenger or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Telegram channel – Premium Courses & eBooks For Free
Free Education and Free Knowledge for Everybody. That’s our motto.
We constantly upload paid courses and books, almost on a daily basis.
We believe that education and knowledge should always be available for everybody. That’s why we offer all these resources for free.
If you feel, as we do, that this is a fair and reasonable proposition, then please support our project by sharing our post to your friends. This is the only way we can survive – It only takes a minute.