I enrolled for National ID Card and I have not gotten it yet. This is the complain of thousands of Nigerians who make attempt to get their national Id card. Some persons even do not get their National ID 10 years after they have registered.
We understand that after registration, a slip containing National Identification Number (NIN) is given. However, this slip is usually not suitable for many transactions. The painful part is that banks do not have regard for NIN Slip. Thus the need to fast track the released of your National ID Card.
It is true that the Nigerian Identity management commission is very slow in issuing National Id card to eligible applicants. However, the delay in issuance could also be as a result of the fact that you never tracked the progress or state of your National Id card.
How To Check Whether Your National ID Card Is Ready
- Visit National Identity management commission (NIMC) official website by clicking here.
- When the NIMC Website opens, click the Proceed button
- Now, fill in your First name, Last name and your National Identification Number
- Hit the ”˜check now button’
- You will be able to see the status of your card.
Do you think this article is helpful? Feel free to share this with friends using the share buttons and do not fail to comment below.
There is a simple way to get your National Identity card very fast. Although it is not a full guaranty, yet, it is worth checking out. You may to read How to get your National ID Very Fast. I wish you the very best.